Refunds & Returns
Your satisfaction is our number one priority
If you want to cancel your order or return an item, for any reason, please contact our customer services team by email or by calling us on 0845 200 8348.
Customer Services will supply you with full instructions regarding our procedures.
When contacting Customer Services you should have the following ready:
- Your order reference number (On your packing note, or order confirmation email)
- The product you are returning or cancelling
- Reasons for return or cancellation, details of any fault etc.
- Whether you would like a replacement or refund
Please note under UK Law you are entitled to cancel an order for any reason within seven working days, starting the day after delivery.
We require that you return any goods to us unused in their original packaging with all original labelling attached.
What happens if my item has a fault?
If your item develops a fault or is delivered faulty, please contact our customer services team by email or by calling us on 0845 200 8348.
Our procedure for returning a faulty item is as follows:
- Call us on 0845 200 8348 and we will give initial telephone support to help diagnose the fault.
- Once the fault has been confirmed via telephone we will send you a returns form via email, please complete the form and follow the return instructions enclosed. When sending your item back to us please also enclose the original packaging (where possible), or similar protective packaging
- Once we receive the item our engineers will test the product to verify the fault. If the item is proven to be faulty we will send you a replacement immediately, stock permitting.
- When returning your card to us we advise that you use recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any item lost in transit.
Read our full Cancellations & Returns policy.
Memory Card Zoo
PO BOX 450